MANAGING CALIFORNIA ENVIRONMENTAL TASKS JUST GOT EASIER…WITH COMPLYRS ENVIRONMENTAL SOFTWARE
Complyrs makes California Environmental compliance easy
Complyrs is the easy-to-use California environmental software. Complyrs has a complete management system for the most common California environmental tasks. Complyrs has tracking, reporting and communication functions to keep your facility ready for inspection. Complyrpedia, provides step-by-step instructions on each task.
- Complyrs is the California environmental software for large and small businesses that need to comply with California Environmental Reporting System (CERS), Underground Storage Tanks (UST), Aboveground Storage Tanks (ASTs), vapor recovery, emergency diesel engines, hazardous waste, and stormwater regulations.
- Complyrs is the California environmental software for busy managers that need an easy way to take control of environmental compliance tasks.
- Complyrs is easy with step-by-step setup questionnaires to get you up and running, fast.
- Complyrs is the affordable California environmental software with a free version of the software and single-site premium price of less than $15/month.
- Complyrs is the California environmental software that takes environmental programs and breaks them down to discrete tasks.
- In Complyrs, tasks can be displayed as a calendar, a list, by facility, by business, by program and can even be filtered down to individual tasks.
- Tasks can be modified, emailed, marked complete, or can be appended with documents, allowing for easy document management.
- Tasks can also create sub-tasks for follow-up.
- Complyrs has reporting functions,
- CERS integration,
- School lookup for emergency generators
- User account controls.
- Complyrs can be set up to send emails to remind people of what tasks are coming up and tasks that are past due.
- Complyrs is the only California environmental software with an integrated Wiki so you can find background information about California environmental agencies, overviews of California compliance programs, and step-by-step instructions on how to use Complyrs.